I must being doing something right.
DRAKULUS23 nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award, and I didn’t even have to beg or bribe. I’m a regular visitor of his blog Drakulus, and if you haven’t checked it out yet, hurry on over. He talks everything gaming, and though he prefers the PC at the moment, he still sticks his nose near consoles and handhelds. He’s also blogging at the rate of automatic fire these days, so it couldn’t hurt to hit Refresh once you get there.
As for the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award, have at ’em below:
- You must thank the person who gave it to you, and include a link to their blog.
- You must then select fifteen blogs that you’ve recently discovered or regularly follow, and nominate them for the award.
- Finally, you must tell the person who nominated you seven things about yourself.
- After Dark Gaming
- Aspie Gaming
- State of Gaming
- The Otaku Judge
- Theory Flaw
- The Credible Hulk
- Numb3r5s’ Blog
- Game Industry and Design Theory
- The PewPew Diaries
- John Heatz
- Analog Addiction
And, finally, allow me to rock out seven facts about myself:
- I’m currently writing a novel that’s up to 430 single-spaced pages of prewriting/drafting.
- I work two jobs: One as an over-the-phone vaccine rep, the other as a grocery stock boy. Keep it hush-hush, but I do all my blogging at my office job.
- Last week I tried playing PS3 while pedaling an exercise bike. Better idea in theory than in practice.
- I once met Kiefer Sutherland, aka Jack Bauer from the TV show 24.
- I have never broken a bone.
- I eat pancakes, bagels, and toast plain. No syrup, cream cheese, or butter–nothing.
- I turn 24 next month.